Burlington Berkeley Radiator – Chrome
The Burlington Berkeley Radiator in chrome is a suitable addition to any bathroom suite. This is a versatile product that can be styled in both traditional and more modern bathrooms due to its sleek design. Furthermore, this radiator is in a chrome finish which will blend in beautifully with any bathroom décor or scheme. This radiator has a maximum working temperature of 95°C. Altogether, this is the perfect, practical finishing touch to any traditional bathroom suite.
- 950mm High x600mm Wide
- 32mm tubes
- Output:985BTUs/238 watts(ΔT=50°C)
- Distance from wall to the rail is 110mm
- Fill the radiator approximately 90% (2.2L) with a water mixture if the radiator is to be used for electric heating only (not connected to a central heating system)
- Includes all brackets and fixings
- High quality chrome plated finish
- Valves are required- These are not included
- Designed to be plumbed into your central heating system
- Operating pressure up to 8 bar
- (Certified by BEN N.L)
- Maximum working temperature:95°C
- 420mm plumbing pipe centres
Why Purchase Burlington Radiators?
If you are seeking premium quality, luxurious products, the Burlington range is ideal for you. Altogether, we offer a wide range of Burlington products, perfect for creating a full suite or for having stunning stand-alone pieces. Furthermore, the Burlington radiators encompass many different traditional styles. The collection is perfect for both traditional and contemporary bathrooms and pairs well with other Burlington products. All Burlington radiators barring the Strand, have been designed to work with the extra fitting of an electric summer heating kit, allowing you to enjoy warm towels all year round.