Burlington Admiral 180cm Double Ended Bath
The Burlington Admiral 180cm Double Ended Bath is a traditional design. The classic curvatures make this the perfect bath for a period bathroom setting. Furthermore when styled correctly this bath can look elegant in a modern bathroom setting. This bath pairs perfectly with both wall mounted or floor mounted taps which helps to give your bathroom a luxurious feel.
- Finish: White
- Material: One piece bath, acrylic inner and acrylic outer
- Weight: 60 kg
- 0 Tap holes, not suitable for rim-mounted taps
- Top overflow hole is pre-drilled
- Displaced capacity: 175 litres (bath’s capacity less 70 litres)
- Complies with European Standard No. BS EN14516
Accessories to suit:
- Burlington Claremont Regent Angled Bath Shower Mixer – Wall Mounted
- Belgravia Crosshead Bath Shower Mixer with Legs
The exterior of the Burlington Admiral Bath can be painted using acrylic based primers and paints.
Why Purchase a Burlington Acrylic Bath?
The Burlington acrylic bath range is classic and traditional. This bath suits period style bathroom suites. However there’s such a wide range that Burlington have a variety of more modern looking baths. Therefore the whole range is extremely versatile meaning you can pick a bath specific for your needs. Furthermore this range comes with an option to paint the outside of your bath, whether you are wanting a bright colour, for a focal point in your bathroom or a neutral colour to blend in beautifully with any colour scheme. This range is sure to impress!