Victoria + Albert Wessex Single Ended Stone Bath
The Victoria + Albert Wessex Single Ended Stone Bath is a period, Edwardian inspired piece to round off your traditional bathroom suite. Its compact dimensions (measuring just over 1500mm) make it suitable for smaller rooms. Furthermore the volcanic limestone makes this product extremely durable. Therefore meaning you can have piece of mind, knowing this product is of the highest quality.
- Edwardian Design
- Materials: Volcanic limestone with resin
- Cast in one piece, so exceptional strength and water insulating properties
- Harder & more durable than acrylic
- Available in seven colour finishes
- Feet are supplied in the same colour as bath as standard
- This model is supplied with no tap holes, tap holes may be drilled by the installer. For further information on how to click here.
- Height: 613mm
- Width: 761mm
- Height: 1525mm
- Weight: 63kg
- Capacity 120 litres
Choose a Little Greene or Farrow & Ball colour for the outside of this bath and we’ll spray it for just £160. If you can’t find the colour you require in the drop down menu just pop it in the comments box when placing your order online.
Why Purchase a Victoria and Albert Bath?
The Victoria and Albert Volcanic Limestone bath range is crafted from Volcanic Limestone. Therefore making this bath extremely strong and Long Lasting. Hence why all these products offer a 25 Year Guarantee. Making these baths a great long term investment. The beautiful traditional craftsmanship offers a classic design. Creating a luxurious setting in your bathroom suite. Furthermore this range comes with a variety of styles and finishes, allowing you to choose the perfect one to suit you.