Burlington Bloomsbury Radiator – Chrome
The Burlington Bloomsbury Radiator in Chrome is the ideal piece to add to any traditional bathroom suite. This product will create the perfect finishing touches, as it is stylish without compromise on functionality. Altogether, this radiator has a maximum temperature of 95°C and is to be used for electric heating as it is not connected to a central heating system. Additionally, the classic chrome finish will pair well with any bathroom décor or colour scheme and blend in seamlessly.
- 950mm High x497mm Wide.32mm tubes.
- Output:1613BTUs/387 watts(ΔT=50°C).
- Distance from wall to the rail is 110mm.
- Fill the radiator approximately 90% (4.5L) with a water mixture if the radiator is to be used for electric heating only (not connected to a central heating system)
- Includes all brackets and fixings.
- High quality chrome plated finish.
- Valves are required- These are not included.
- Designed to be plumbed into your central heating system.
- Operating pressure up to 8 bar
- (Certified by BEN N.L)
- Maximum working temperature:95°C
- 310mm plumbing pipe centres
Why Purchase Burlington Radiators?
The Burlington radiator collection offers many different styles. Altogether, the collection is ideal for both old fashioned, and more modern bathrooms as they can be styled in both ways. Furthermore, these radiators pair well with any Burlington product. Here at Old Fashioned Bathrooms, we offer a wide range of Burlington products, including everything you need to create a full bathroom suite from the basin to the accessories.
All Burlington radiators barring the Strand, have been designed to work with the extra fitting of an electric summer heating kit, allowing you to enjoy warm towels all year round.